Resource links related to Borderline Personality Disorder are:
1. NEA-BPD – National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder
(http://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com) – The mission of the NEA-BPD is to raise public awareness, provide education, promote research on borderline personality disorder, and enhance the quality of life of those affected by this serious mental illness.
2. NARSAD – Borderline Personality Disorder Fact Sheet (https://bbrfoundation.org/bpd) – NARSAD, The World’s Leading Charity Dedicated to Mental Health Research is the largest donor-supported organization in the world that supports research on brain and behavior disorders. The organization’s mission is to raise and distribute funding for the most promising psychiatric disease research in order to develop new preventative measures, better diagnoses and improved treatments for these conditions. NARSAD also believes in educating the public about the value of psychiatric research.
3. National Alliance on Mental Illness (http://www.nami.org) – Founded in 1979, NAMI has become the nation’s voice on mental illness. As the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization, it is dedicated to improving the lives of persons living with serious mental illness and as well as their families, through advocacy, research, support, and education.
4. Treatment and Research Advancements Association for Borderline Personality Disorder (http://www.tara4bpd.org) – The Treatment and Research Advancements Association for Personality Disorder, TARA APD, is a 501 C3 not-for-profit organization whose mission is to foster education and research in the field of personality disorder, specifically but not exclusively Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD); to support research into the causes, psychobiology and treatment of personality disorders; to support and encourage educational programs and endeavors targeting mental health professionals, consumers of mental health services, families and/or the community at large in order to reduce stigma and increase awareness of personality disorder, to disseminate available information on etiology and treatment and to lawfully advocate for accomplishments of these goals.
5. BPD Demystified (http://www.bpddemystified.com) – This website is intended for people with borderline personality disorder, for those who think they may suffer from it, for their families, and for psychiatrists and other mental health care providers who strive to better help them.
6. Florida Borderline Personality Disorder Association (http://www.fbpda.org) – The mission of the Florida Borderline Personality Disorder Association is to promote awareness, education, and research of borderline personality disorder and cultivate an atmosphere of support among professionals, consumers, and families throughout the state.
7. BPD on Depression Central (http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.borderline.html) – This BPD informational site is maintained by Dr. Ivan Goldberg, with no financial support from any public, nonprofit, or pharmaceutical source.
8. BPD Central (http://www.bpdcentral.com) – This is a website for people who care about someone who may have BPD.
9. Middle Path (http://www.middle-path.org) – This is a nonprofit online resource dedicated to providing education and resources for those affected by Borderline Personality Disorder.
10. Borderline Personality Disorder Inside Out (http://www.borderlinepersonality.ca) – This website provides information about BPD by A.J. Mahari – author, life coach, and strategist.
11. Strisik (http://www.strisik.com) – This is a website of Dr. Peter Strisik and Dr. Suzanne Strisik, psychologists in practice in Anchorage, Alaska.
12. Parents Needing Understanding, Tenderness, and Support (NUTS) (http://www.parent2parentbpd.org) – NUTS is composed of parents whose children (adult or minor) have Borderline Personality Disorder, with or without an official diagnosis. They provide encouragement, friendship, compassion, perspective, and advice for one another through online support groups.
13. DBT Self Help (http://www.dbtselfhelp.com) – This website is a service for people who are seeking information about DBT. This site has been created by people who have been through DBT, not DBT professionals.
14. DBT Center of NJ (http://www.dbtcenterofnj.com) – DBT Center of NJ is a specialized Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) practice committed to bringing evidence-based treatment to the lives of individuals who are suffering.
15. Harmony DBT Center (http://www.harmonydbt.com) – Harmony DBT Center offers DBT skills classes, consultation and individual therapy for adults and adolescents living in the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area.
16. BPD Home BASE (http://bpd-home-base.org) – Home BASE is a site that provides information about BPD and its treatment, and research articles, powerpoint presentations about BASE and the studies done at the Indiana University School of Medicine BPD Treatment and Research Center.
17. Borderline Personality Support Group (http://www.mdjunction.com/borderline-personality) – This website is a community of patients, family members and friends dedicated to dealing with Borderline personality, together.
18. The Borderline Personality Disorder/Self-Injury Support Group of NY (http://bpdsupport.org) – This website is an online community for individuals diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
19. Shades of Grey (http://www.bpdawareness.org) – This website is an online community for individuals diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
20. Dr. Michael H. Foust, PhD (http://www.drfoust.net) – This website is for Dr. Michael Foust, psychotherapist in Santa Ana, California.